Part One: Turning to One Another
Now is the time
Why I wrote this book
How to use this book
Can we restore hope to the future?
What I believe at this time
The courage of conversation
The practice of conversation
Willing to be disturbed
Part Two: A Place to Pause and Reflect
Part Three: Conversation Starters
Now it's your turn
1. Do I feel a vocation to be fully human?
2. What is my faith in the future?
3. What do I believe about others?
4. What am I willing to notice in my world?
5. When have I experienced good listening?
6. Am I willing to reclaim time to think?
7. What is the relationship I want with the earth?
8. What is my unique contribution to the whole?
9. When have I experienced working for the common good?
10. When do I experience sacred?
11. What is our role in creating change?
12. Can I be fearless?
Gestures of love
Turning to one another
About the author
A story from the Aztec people